Workers Compensation Insurance
State law requiring coverage for this important coverage has changed. Employers need to understand how their payroll and job classifications affect the rates they ultimately pay in premiums.
Laws and fines for deliberately underreporting payrolls have increased. Talk to us to find out what companies provide the best rates and service for your specific business needs.
California Workers Compensation Figures
- Over 750,000 work related claims or injuries are reported in California each year.
- Most hazardous jobs: Construction, Transportation, Public Utilities and Agriculture.
- Slip & Falls and Back injuries are the most common and costly claims.
- Most common injured part of the body - The back!
“7 Secrets of the Workers Compensation Industry!”
Review our Free Newsletter to learn what factors influence your Workers Compensation insurance.
10 Safety tips for employers!
1. Ensure all work areas are
regularly cleaned from all
hazards and liquids.
2. All equipment should be regularly checked to ensure proper operation.
3. Your building should adhere to all building safety codes. Make sure fire extinguishers are in plain view and all exits are clearly marked and unlocked.